Monday, August 11, 2008

My Home

Welcome to my humble abode! Allow me to show you around a little...


This is Fred, my humble door servant. Always works with a smile.


The doorways are short. This house was built some 40 odd years ago, very obviously by Japanese for Japanese...

This is the living room (viewed from the back, so you just came in and turned around). I've got a TV, though I haven't connected it currently.


Take a left and you'll peek in my kitchen (we won't look at my room, as it's currently a mess).


Left of the entrance to the kitchen, you'll find the dishes...


...this is my "stove." Two burners and a broiler, all gas-powered, get the job done.


My fridge sits across from the stove. It's shorter than me, so I have to be space efficient. On top is the combo microwave/toaster/oven. Part two of my "stove," I have discovered it to be very useful so far for toast.


Leave the kitchen and follow the hall outside the livingroom, and you'll stumble upon the washer. Also very small. No wonder the country is so energy efficient!

Other rooms, perhaps to be chronicled later:
  • My bedroom (currently a mess)
  • The upstairs "drying room"
  • The downstairs room, which will become my workout/practice room
  • Toilet and Bath/shower

No comments:

Post a Comment